February 1, 2021
Author: Wisdom in Golf
This recipe was inspired with the new way to make wraps from social media. its very simple to follow and very healthy alternative if you are looking for something that is low carb and high fats. This is great little meal to enjoy before you go play around golf on a nice summer afternoon and you don’t want feel bloated when you playing. Keep in that the wraps are very thin and fragile so you will need 2-3 layers of the egg wraps to maintain the structure and from of the wrap. But be sure the nutritional facts on the package to get an idea of how many macronutrients are in the wraps.
- 1 tbsp Chuck Hughe’s Mild Antipasto
- 1/3 cup Spinach
- 1/4 of Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Parmesan
- 4-6 Wraps of Crêpini Egg Wraps
- 2tsp of Chez Victor Maple & Rosemary Mayonnaise
- Once you fold the wraps, place them on a pan with olive oil at medium heat.
- Pan Fry each side for 4-5 minutes or until each is golf brown and firm.
- Set it on a plate and enjoy
For more delicious and healthy recipes to enjoy before or after a round of golf, click here for best on golf nutrition.
And for golf fitness to complement your golf nutrition, check out information here