This week is all about a good old classic dinner that I’m sure you are all familiar with; STIR FRY! We make a lot of stir fry’s at our house because it is quick to prepare and it is almost impossible to mess it up. Another bonus is that you can customize it with whatever you want and 9 times out of 10, you already have something to throw into a stir fry from your fridge.
This is like the “swiss army knife” of recipes because it will suit any diet or way of eating that you choose to follow. We tend to use chicken for our protein since you can season it with anything you want, making it super versatile.
- 4 chicken thighs (cubed)
- 1 head of broccoli (chopped)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 6-7 button mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 2-3 tbsp of low sodium soya sauce
- In a large wok or pan, sauté the chicken thighs, sesame oil, onion, and garlic until the chicken is 80% cooked.
- Add the rest of your veggies, cover and let steam for 5-10 mins or until the veggies are tender.
- Add the soya sauce, mix and dig in!
Hope you enjoy!