As we move into the colder months it is the perfect time to start cooking with more hearty foods! We made smoked chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, Black Forest ham & goat cheese as well as smoked butternut squash and cauliflower with a side of quinoa!
This meal was so incredibly good! If you are new to our blog, we cook 99% of our meals on our Traeger Smoker! Everything turns out so perfectly on the smoker, you just can’t go wrong!
For the chicken:
– sauté some spinach, garlic, and seasoning together
– mix the spinach with the goat cheese and diced Black Forest ham
– stuff your chicken breast with a couple table spoons of the mixture and place 3 tooth picks in the middle to keep everything together!
– smoke at 350 degrees until the internal temp reaches 160 degrees!
For the Veg:
– cub your butternut squash
– separate your cauliflower into smaller sections
– add a tablespoon of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 tsp of dried Rosemary
– smoke at 420 degrees until golden brown
For the Quinoa:
– prepare as directed on the bag
Hope you enjoy this amazing fall meal!