I have the easiest and most delicious fall soup this week! It is super healthy, filling and will warm you up on these cool fall days!
- Peel and cube 1 medium size butternut squash
- Cut up 1 head of cauliflower into similar size pieces as the butternut squash
- Add everything to a bowl with 3 cloves of garlic and 4 shallots (cut into quarters)
- Season your veggies with salt, rosemary, and olive oil (to your taste)
- Place everything onto a baking tray and smoke or roast your veggies until they are fork tender (about 45 mins)
- Add 1 carton of vegetable stock (or chicken stock) to a big pot at medium heat & add all the cooked veggies
- Let everything simmer for 10 mins and remove from heat
- Blend everything together until smooth with a hand blender
- Add 1/2 of canned coconut milk
This recipe is honestly so easy and makes you feel all warm and cozy on the cooler fall days! And it is absolutely guilt free and nutritious!