This week we have an awesome recipe that can be done with the Traeger Smoker Grill which is THE BEST smoker for the best meals you will ever experience. This is a an amazing post round of golf recipe and will help refuel for the next day. This recipe was inspired by our love for spicy food and the love for Nandos (you have to try Nandos if you have not already). We used the Garlic PERI-PERI sauce to marinate the chicken breast; the flavour of the smoke combined with the sauce married perfectly and made this one of the most memorable dinners we have ever had. So, we hope you try it out, this is a great one!
(These ingredients serve 5 people)
- 1 cup: Garlic PERI-PERI sauce
- 6 chicken breast
- 2 1/2 cups of basmati rice
For the Stir Fry & Grilled Vegetables
- 3 whole Brown Onions
- 2 cups of Shiitake mushrooms
- 8 grams of Asparagus
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 3 cups of Baby Corn
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1tbsp of chilli flakes
- Place the chicken breast in a bowl and add the Garlic PERI-PERI sauce. Let them marinate for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Once ready, turn on your Traeger Grill and set the temperature to 350 F. Once the temperature is reached 350 F, go ahead and put on your chicken breast for 30 minutes. After the first 15 minutes flip the breast for even grill marks on the other side of the chicken.
- In a tray, place the asparagus, baby corn; mix them with the olive oil, chilli flakes and the garlic. Once that is done place the tray in the Traeger Grill with chicken. This should take the same amount of time as the chicken (30 minutes.)
- While the chicken breast is cooking you can start prepping the bisamti rice. Place the rice in a pot with 4 1/2 cups of water and bring the water to a boil at a high heat. Once the water starts to boil, turn down the heat to low and cover the pot to steam the rice. This should take 2o minutes.
- Once the all the main dishes are complete serve accordingly and dig in!
I hope you enjoy recipe and if you wish to gain more great recipes such as this one, follow this link and enjoy!